43% of B2B companies and 77% of B2C companies reported that they have acquired a customer through Facebook.Clearly, Facebook has become a key marketing piece for business success. But how do you make that happen on limited time and budget?
To develop your Facebook marketing strategy, be sure to do these things.
- Build an audience of engaged Facebook fans with direct and indirect messages. (Don’t just share your own promotions and sales! That’s a sure way to get people to tune out).
- Make sure your Facebook page is properly filled out with searchable information (an overview of what your business has to offer, a link to your website, and any other information that will help the prospect understand your business better).
- Share content that solves the problems of your customers.
- Generate leads directly by sharing content you’ve created that links back to your website.
- Generate leads indirectly by sharing easy to consume content regularly.
Looking for additional ways to engage your customers and create brand ambassadors out of them? Check out our post on Creating Customer Evangelists. Do you want to have a better understanding on how customers make purchasing decisions? Read our post on Buy-ology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy.
We hope this list was helpful. Let us know specific techniques you’ve used!
If you want to learn more about Facebook marketing strategy for business, download our free ebook How to Attract Customers with Facebook.